Adult Sunday School
Sunday School meets at 9:15 a.m.
- COMPANIONS CLASS (Room 224) – The Companions Class is a group of adults who enjoy fellowship and sharing joys and trials of parenting. We are predominantly a middle-aged group of adults with children, ranging from infancy to teens. However, we welcome all adults (regardless of age and with or without children) to join in our discussions and in fellowship. Class contact: Jay and Cheryl Rogers, (803) 376-4559, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- CONTEMPORARIES CLASS (Library) – The Contemporaries Sunday School Class welcomes adults of all ages and stages. We discuss current and contemporary issues and how they relate to our faith. Class contact: Marcia Bacon, 803-361-5424, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FORMATIONS CLASS (Front lawn; inclement weather: Parlor) – This is a fun group of young adults: single, married, with children and without children who enjoy interesting discussions. This class enjoys engaging series that help focus and grow our understanding of scripture. Class contact: Kat Dragner (803) 212-8534, email@example.com.
- GENERATIONS CLASS (Davis Hall and via Zoom) – Whether you are brand new to Bible study or you’ve been immersed in scripture your entire life, Generations offers thoughtful, insightful and relevant Bible study for adults. Class contact: John Steedman, (803) 397-1849, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SARAH TOUCHTON CLASS (McDonald Youth Center) – Class members generally prepare during the week and come ready for a lively, roundtable discussion on Sunday morning. Class contact: Ryn McCombs, (803) 309-3010, karyn.mccombs@ gmail.com.
For more information about Sunday School classes, please call (803) 771-4408 or email email@example.com.