Arts at Shandon
2019-2020 event schedule
Please click here for more information and the 2019-2020 flier.
Boy with a Camera: A Guy White Photo Retrospective
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 31 to March 1 in the Atrium Gallery.
- Opening reception 4:30-6:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31 in the Atrium Gallery.
Continuing the Journey: Songs of Faith, Love, and Hope
- Presented by SHESings.
- 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 24
- Created to meet the interests of women who make singing a part of their life’s journey, SHEsings is the first community group of its kind. The all-volunteer choir began rehearsing in fall 2018 under the direction of four well-known choral directors, Fredna Lee, Angela Powers, Lillian Quackenbush, Paula Wilson and accompaniest Lucinda Shields.
- SHEsings will collect donations to benefit Sistercare.
Unless noted, admission is free. Contributions appreciated to defer costs.
The mission of the Arts at Shandon, now in its 18th season, is to provide quality arts-related events to enrich the lives of Shandon Presbyterian members and to reach out to the community by showcasing the artistic talents of Shandon members and others.