Please click here for the complete “All Things New” stewardship brochure.
Give by check
You may send contributions to 607 Woodrow St., Columbia, SC 29205.
To give online, please click here.
Text to give
Text “shandonpc” to 73256 to give using your mobile device. This number will never send unsolicited texts to you.
To cancel further messages, text STOP. If you need assistance with text giving, text HELP.
Standard text message and data rates may apply.
There are many opportunities for giving at Shandon Presbyterian Church. First, we give our hearts to Christ and commit our lives to His service in the church, community and world. Please explore our website to discover many ways in which you can give of yourself in worship and service. The ministry of the church also is supported by the faithful financial giving of the congregation to the general budget and to special causes.
Members of the church are encouraged to make an annual pledge to the church budget, which supports Christ’s mission through Shandon Presbyterian and provides for the many programs of the church.
There are many ways you can contribute financially to Shandon Presbyterian Church:
- Please see information above for online giving information, or use the pledge card.
- Place your checks/cash in the offering on Sundays.
- Mail your check (please don’t send cash) to the church office: Shandon Presbyterian Church, Attn: Business Office, 607 Woodrow St., Columbia, SC 29205
- You can donate stocks and mutual funds and other “property,” which may include tax advantages for the giver and for the church. Please check with a tax professional. If you would like to donate stock, you can initiate the transfer through your broker. Please contact Catherine Teal, (803) 771-4408 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for details and documentation if you are considering this kind of gift.
- If your bank has automated bill paying, you can set up Shandon Presbyterian Church to receive electronically generated checks, allowing you an easier way to be systematic in your giving.